Location: Plymouth, MN
Currently looking for a skilled individual for a contract Warehouse opportunity with a company that’s a globally recognized leader in the field of industrial automation. Interested candidates should have experience working in a warehouse setting, using hand and power tool, and be comfortable doing manual labor.
Warehouse Worker Job Description:
- Perform manual labor tasks around the warehouse
- Use hand and power tools
- Build and tear down shelves
- Break down wood pallets
- Help with miscellaneous tasks around the warehouse
Warehouse Worker Job Requirements:
- Ability to stand/walk for the duration of work hours
- Experience utilizing various tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- flexible and willing to work where needed
Compensation for the Warehouse Worker:
The starting salary for this position is $16.00 per hour. Flexible 1st shift hours.