Location: Minneapolis, MN
Currently looking for Warehouse Order Processors to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in Edina, MN. Interested candidates should have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Order Processor
- Perform pick, pack and ship operations
- Pick customer orders utilizing mobile handheld RF scanners
- Process large scale retail customer orders via production line process
- Pack, palletize and prepare orders for shipping
- Cross train in all key primary warehouse operations with weekly rotating duties
- Other duties include cleaning, restocking supplies, recycling cardboard, etc..
Requirements of the Warehouse Order Processor
- High School Diploma
- Positive attitude & a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours on a regular basis
The starting salary for the Warehouse Order Processor position is $16.00 per hour.