Location: Osseo, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Warehouse Associate openings with our client in Osseo, Minnesota. Interested candidates should have experience working in a warehouse setting and basic computer skills.
Warehouse Associate Job Description:
- Assist with picking, packing, and processing of outbound orders
- Assist with unpacking and receiving of inbound product shipments into the warehouse management system.
- Put-away of receivable stock
- Cycle counting
- Cross train in all areas of the warehouse
- Warehouse housekeeping
- Perform most essential job duties and responsibilities at our facility
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- High school diploma / GED is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate use and understanding of an RF scanner
- Must have experience with and ability to use a forklift, cherry picker and other essential warehouse equipment.
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to use an online time keeping system
Compensation for Warehouse Associate:
The starting wage for the Warehouse Associate is $17.00 per hour.