Location: White Bear Lake, MN
Currently looking for skilled Warehouse Associates to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in White Bear Lake, MN. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Shipping & Receiving Coordinator with warehouse support and a variety of clerical and customer service activities.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Fills work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to quality inspectors or assembly workers.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Prepares Bill of Lading, Packing List, and Commercial Invoice.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, reports damaged items and shortages
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-year related experience.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be detail-oriented and work effectively in a team environment.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50lbs and move/push up to 100lbs.
Compensation for the Warehouse Associate:
The starting salary for $15.00 - $18.00