Location: Oakdale, MN
Currently looking for Test Operators to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in Oakdale, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have 6 manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities of the Test Operator
- Conduct a variety of tests on electronic components for failures and quality
- Prep components for printed circuit boards
- Inspects component parts prior to assembly and rejects defective parts
- Print labels and place manually
- Apply labels, collate materials, and assemble materials into packages
Requirements of the Test Operator
- High School Diploma equivalent
- 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Ability to read, write & communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs
The starting salary for the Test Operator position is $15.45 per hour.