Technical Service Representative
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Technical Service Representative openings with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should a degree or equivalent experience, be able to work with minimal supervision and complete all assignments on time.
Technical Service Representative Job Description:
- Maintain warranty / repair records.
- Analyze individual situations and determine appropriate course of action to be taken.
- Confer with and coordinate customer service activities with appropriate personnel from various company departments.
- Provide necessary follow-up and service over the phone or in writing to resolve customer problem.
- Handle returns and return authorization log.
- Discuss and resolve customer problems with sales representatives.
- Communicate effectively with customers, service representatives, and sales representatives.
- Demonstrating customer concern by quickly and accurately responding to problems.
- Some company travel, as needed, is required.
Technical Service Representative Job Requirement:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-to-4-year degree (electrical / mechanical) or three years electrical service department experience
- Proficient typing / keyboarding skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read an electrical schematic and mechanical drawing
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment
Compensation for Technical Service Representative:
The starting salary for the Technical Service Representative position is $22.00-$24.00 per hour (DOE).