Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a Shipper opening with a company located in Hamel, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have shipping experience, be able to stand for 8 hours, and good communication skills.
Shipper Job Description:
- Package and ship orders consistent with customer requirements and company policies and procedures
- Utilize company computer system and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Ship prepared orders
- Communicate verbally and in writing with company personnel and others
Shipper Job Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent
- 1-2 years shipping experience in Domestic, International, LTL, and FTL
- Ability to lift and package large or irregular shaped items effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of international shipping documents preferred – Including Commercial Invoice, Cert of Origin, USMCA, SLI, and FTA’s
- Intermediate PC skills with previous ERP software experience
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge (Word and Excel)
- Ability to be trained to operate a forklift and overhead crane as needed
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
Compensation for Shipper:
The starting salary for the Shipper position is $19 to $20 per hour (DOQ).