White Bear Lake, MN
We are actively recruiting for Robotics Technician candidates for a Direct Hire opportunity with a client in the White Bear Lake area. Interested candidates must have the ability to read and interpret documents, basic robot, PLC programming and electrical troubleshooting
Robotics Technician Job Requirements:
- Relevant Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret document.
- Basic robot, PLC programming and electrical troubleshooting.
- Experience with advanced robot mechanical, controller, gripper and workcell repairs.
- Proficient in advanced mechanical assemblies, sensor technology, pneumatics and vision setups/adjustments.
- Previous experience with automation, robot controls and vision systems highly preferred.
Robotics Technician Job Description:
- Provide robotic/automation support for production operations.
- Install and program new workcells and robots.
- Perform preventative maintenance on workcells and robots.
- Keep documents and records up to date and accurate.
- Repair or replace defective components.
Compensation for the Robotics Technician
$64,563.20 - $73,320.00 – Depending on experience