Location: St. Paul, MN
Talent Acquisitionist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and interviewing job applicants to select people that meet Moffat Workforce and client qualifications.
- Review employee application and evaluate work history, education, training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
- Record additional knowledge, skills, abilities, interests, test results, and other data pertinent to selection and referral of candidates.
- Responsible for ensuring candidate information is accurate
- Work alongside Jr. and Sr. Level Account Managers to streamline and participate in full cycle recruiting process
- Work alongside Jr. and Sr. Account Managers to ensure quality recruitment standards are being met and the right candidates are being sourced for positions
- Skill selling candidates over to AM’s for positions
- Informing candidate of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company and union policies, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- Complete 2 reference checks on candidate.
- May refer candidate to vocational counseling services.
- May be asked to conduct or arrange for skills, intelligence, or psychological testing of applicants
- Track work in process and ensure deadlines are met without compromising results and/or quality
- Work effectively as a team player with peers and other departments and consistently demonstrate willingness to accept direction from supervisors, management, and peers to improve quality and performance.
Talent Acquisitionist Minimum Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have BA/BS in Business, Sales or Human Services field OR related experience working within Sales or Customer Service
- Must have strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PP, Access and Outlook).
- Behavioral traits of successful hires including positive attitude, tenacity, over achiever, team player, superior customer service
- Ability to handle constant rejection