Moffat Workforce specializes in the placement of contract and direct placement of staff that meet and exceed our client’s expectations. By focusing on quality of service and providing creative human resource solutions for our clients, Moffat Workforce will continue to be the partner of choice for individual employees and our business clients. For the past 29 years, we’ve identified and partnered with those companies who best exemplify a strong commitment to smart business practices and recognize the importance of their professional employees.
We are currently hiring for a Recruiter in our Oakdale Location!
Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and interviewing job applicants to select people that meet Moffat Workforce and client qualifications.
- Review employee application and evaluate work history, education, training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
- Record additional knowledge, skills, abilities, interests, test results, and other data pertinent to selection and referral of candidates.
- Responsible for ensuring candidate information is accurate
- Work alongside Jr. and Sr. Level Account Managers to streamline and participate in full cycle recruiting process
- Work alongside Jr. and Sr. Account Managers to ensure quality recruitment standards are being met and the right candidates are being sourced for positions
- Skill selling candidates over to AM’s for positions
- Informing candidate of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company and union policies, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- Complete 2 reference checks on candidate.
- May refer candidate to vocational counseling services.
- May be asked to conduct or arrange for skills, intelligence, or psychological testing of applicants
- Track work in process and ensure deadlines are met without compromising results and/or quality
- Work effectively as a team player with peers and other departments and consistently demonstrate willingness to accept direction from supervisors, management, and peers to improve quality and performance.
Recruiter Minimum Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have BA/BS in Business, Sales or Human Services field OR related experience working within Sales or Customer Service
- Must have strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PP, Access and Outlook).
- Behavioral traits of successful hires including positive attitude, tenacity, over achiever, team player, superior customer service
- Ability to handle constant rejection