Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Eden Prairie, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Receiving Coordinator opening with a company located in Eden Prairie, MN. Interested candidates should have computer skills, solid communication skills and the ability to lift 50 pounds.
Receiving Coordinator Job Description:
- Ensure that hearing aid orders are received and shipped in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enter orders into the system to show receipt of product.
- Ensure that all orders are shipped to customers according to specifications and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that international orders are shipped to customer according to specifications and in a timely manner.
- Check and verify quality.
Receiving Coordinator Job Requirement:
- High School degree or equivalent desired
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lb. required.
- Ability to read and comprehend numbers and instructions.
- Verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to type 30 WPM is desirable.
- Good ten key skills preferred.
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Receiving Coordinator:
The starting salary for the Receiving Coordinator position is $20.00 per hour.