Location: Fridley, MN
Currently looking for Quality Technicians on a temp to hire basis with a manufacturing company in Fridley, MN. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience working as a Quality Technician.
Responsibilities of the Quality Technician
- Read blueprints with GD&T
- Programming OGP (Vision System) and/or CMM
- Use improvement tools, including SPC, DOE & 6 Sigma methods
- Use mechanical gauges such as calipers, pin gauges & micrometers
- Complete inspection records and follow standard documentation practices
- Disposition non-conforming material per procedure
Requirements of the Quality Technician
- GED or High School Diploma required
- Experience using statistical software, including Discus, MS Excel & Access
- Ability to read and understand mechanical part drawings and/or specifications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
The starting salary for the Quality Technician position is $20.00-$25.00 per hour.