Location: Vandais Heights, MN
We are actively recruiting for Quality Inspector candidates for a temporary to hire opportunity with a client in the Maplewood and Vadnais Heights areas. Interested candidates must have the ability to measure product, document any issues and follow procedures.
Quality Inspector Job Descriptions:
- Work effectively with engineers, technicians, leads, and floor personnel to independently resolve day-to-day issues.
- Complete and document daily inspections resulting from start-ups, in-process inspection and daily floor audits.
- Review, investigate, disposition, and resolve non-conforming material issues and internal customer complaints.
- Cross trained on multiple measurement techniques. Micro-vu, CMM, hand tools, microscope, spec interpretation and basic print understanding.
Quality Inspector Job Requirements:
- Education: High School or GED
- 2-3 years working in a manufacturing or an injection molding facility in a quality inspection function.
- SPC, GR &R, print reading and GD&T experience preferred.
- Strong desire to help promote and contribute to our culture of accountability.
- Good mechanical aptitude; to work independently, organizes, multitask and interpret priorities.
- Strong basic math, as well as effective communications abilities.
- MS Office experience required, intermediate level of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of and effective application of quality tools (Scope, Calipers, etc.) strongly desired.
- CMM experience or willingness to learn, inspect experience preferred.
Compensation for the Quality Inspector Position
Compensation is between $16.00 - $17.00 – Depending on Experience.