Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Currently looking for Quality Auditors to fill temp to hire positions with a manufacturing company in Eden Prairie, MN. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in Manufacturing/Quality Control.
Responsibilities of the Quality Auditor
- Collect in-process product testers as generated by the automated sampling system
- Audit finished product by performing required quality tests
- Review the quality of print jobs, and report any concerns to supervision
- Assess any defects found, and ensure product is quarantined for further inspection
- Have good knowledge of processes in fabrication, printing, extrusion and slitting
- Process audits in all Manufacturing areas
- Assist RD&E in monitoring trials, as assigned by the Quality Manager
Requirements of the Quality Auditor
- High school education or equivalent work experience
- PC Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft programs to include Excel and Word
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to manage a busy workload while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work in cross-functional team environment.
The starting salary for the Quality Auditor position is $20.00-$22.00 per hour.