Location: Maplewood, MN
We are actively recruiting for Production Scheduler candidates for a contract opportunity with a client in the Maplewood area. Interested candidates must have the ability to assist with monitoring of materials inventory to effectively determine needs based on production schedules.
Production Scheduler Job Requirements:
- High school diploma required Secondary education preferred.
- 2+ years manufacturing scheduling/planning experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Internal and External customer focused skills.
Production Scheduler Job Description:
- Analyze incoming production order requirements and develop master production schedule for tooling and production to assure optimal manufacturing efficiencies.
- Plans, updates and monitors manufacturing schedules, establishing delivery dates and coordinating activity throughout the operation to support the master schedule including tooling and material requirements.
- Assist with monitoring of materials inventory to effectively determine needs based on production schedules.
- Identifies material/resource constraints and communicates as appropriate to proactively address the constraint.
- Maintaining a constant awareness of capacity constraints, material arrival time, customer demand and changes and quality issues and adjusts schedules to ensure an efficient, flexible and productive schedule.
- Communicate upcoming scheduling conflicts with key stakeholders and recommend solutions.
- Support forecasting of production labor overtime requirements and other business reports.
- Maintains ERP system with production schedule.
Compensation for the Production Scheduler Position: $50k-$55k
1st shift – 7:00 am – 3:00 pm