Printing Press Assistant
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill Direct-Hire Printing Press Assistant openings with a company in Chanhassen, MN. Interested candidates should have 6+ months Printing/Manufacturing experience, be mechanically inclined and enjoy working on a team.
Printing Press Assistant Job Description:
- Assist Press Operator with press preparation, operating & machine maintenance
- Use hand tools to adjust feeders, delivery mechanisms, guides, wheels, etc...
- Assist in removing and replacing worn rollers & adjusting pressure between rollers
- Wash blankets, clean ink and ink distributing rollers and ink fountains
- Assist Press Operator by making necessary color or register corrections
- Maintain the quality specifications of every job/run
Printing Press Assistant Job Requirement:
- Requires general knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials
- Read and follow job specifications to determine press set-up materials
- Use micrometer to mount and align the printing plate correctly
- Adjust feeder and feed board
- Must be able to flex schedule to meet the needs of production
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds