White Bear Lake, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Press Operator openings with a company located in White Bear Lake, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have machine operation experience, computer skills, and a willingness to learn.
Press Operator Job Description:
- Set up and run jobs according to the information provided on the work orders.
- Responsible to interface with Lowry management on a regular basis.
- Responsible for quality control throughout the run.
- Run jobs efficiently and accurately while maintaining high output.
- Perform daily and monthly press maintenance.
- Document information needed by Accounting Department, to cost out the finished jobs.
Press Operator Job Requirement:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school or 4+ years narrow web flexographic experience and/or training (preferred by not required).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Basic math and computer skills.
Compensation for Press Operator:
The starting salary for the Press Operator position is $18.50-$20 per hour.