Location: Plymouth, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Parts Room Attendant openings with a company located in Niagara, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have one-year prior experience in a parts room or warehouse environment.
- Dispense parts, materials, or other specialty items to various cells on the assembly floor.
- Be available at the parts room window as necessary to assist employees.
- Aid in maintaining clean, clearly identified, and organized inventories in the parts room, over stock or other areas as directed.
- Repackage small parts as necessary or directed.
- One-year prior experience in a parts room or warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- A high level of detail orientation
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure
- Regular attendance and punctuality
Compensation for Parts Room Attendant:
The starting salary for this position is $ $16.50 to $17.50per hour.