Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a Direct Hire Painter opening with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should have 5 years of industrial paint application experience and an open to overtime.
Painter Job Description:
- Properly apply paint to products to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Validate airflow and applicable filter condition (change/maintain when necessary) daily.
- Maintain and control all painting equipment, paint and supplies needed for an efficient resource.
- Prepare, operate, and maintain all equipment, including the paint booth.
- Mix and/or adjust painting and primer materials to ensure desired results.
- Comply with safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain a clear and clean area in which to work.
Painter Job Requirement:
- High school diploma/GED or more is preferred - equivalent experience will be considered.
- Five years (minimum) of industrial paint application in water-based, epoxy, oxidation resistant primer and material preparation for customized, low carbon steel sheets and weldments.
- Must have experience with Open Face Industrial paint booths for liquid paint applications.
- Must have experience with air type pressure pumps, air type cup guns, Graco Air Pro paint spray guns, Binks HVLP air paint spray guns, Graco Air President pump for pressure washing uncoated steel and Graco 495ST Pro Airless Sprayer for water based products.
- This position is required to routinely lift up to 50 lbs., repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Familiarity with harnesses and elevated painting techniques.
- Forklift experience preferred.
Compensation for Painter:
The starting salary for the Painter position is $20.00-$25.00 per hour.