Weekend Metal Fabricator/Tube Bender
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Metal Fabricator/Tube Bender opening with a company located in Delano, MN. Interested candidates should have 1 year of manufacturing experience, good attention to detail and ability to work as a team player.
Metal Fabricator/Tube Bender Job Description:
- Operate machinery and tools to bend and etch aluminum tubing
- Reference prints and work instructions to determine the appropriate materials, resources, and proper tooling needed
- Install aligns, and locks specific punches, dies, or fixtures in machine
- Monitor, measure, and record work pieces per documented procedures by testing / inspecting product using a variety of metrologies.
- Perform minor machine maintenance and preventative checklist such as checking machine fluids, oiling machines, dies, or work pieces, ensuring emergency stops and mats are in place.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist in solving work problems
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to quality and possess exceptional attention to detail
Metal Fabricator/Tube Bender Job Requirement:
- High School education or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong planning, organizing, and time management skills.
- Able to work collaboratively and/or independently
- Must be able to independently lift/carry 40 pounds
- Strong math skills, visual inspection, and computer abilities necessary
- Must be able to interpret and work from prints, orders, specifications, and verbal direction
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
Compensation for Metal Fabricator/Tube Bender:
The starting salary for the Metal Fabricator/Tube Bender position is $21.00 per hour.