Location: Bloomington, MN
Currently looking for skilled Medical Assemblers to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in Bloomington, MN. Interested candidates should have 6 months previous medical/electrical assembly experience, soldering experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assembler
- Assemble and repair custom hearing devices
- Medical and electrical assembly
- Wire and solder components using a microscope
- Review/inspect and audit final product
- Read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
Requirements of the Medical Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Mechanical/medical & electrical assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to solder small components using a microscope
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
The starting salary for this position is $15.00 per hour.