Location: White Bear Lake, MN
White Bear Lake, MN
Currently looking for skilled Medical Assemblers to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in White Bear Lake, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have previous medical assembly experience & enjoy working on a team.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assembler
- Use a microscope to assemble small medical parts
- Clean assembled parts & place in protective packaging
- Sort and place materials on tables, racks & bins
- Maintain accurate records & required paperwork
- Review/inspect and audit final product
- Read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
Requirements of the Medical Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of basic assembly using small hand tools
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
- Must be detail-oriented & work well in a team environment
The starting salary for the Medical Assembler position is $17-$19 per hour DOE.