Currently looking for skilled Medical Assemblers to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company in Bloomington, MN. Interested candidates should have previous medical/electrical assembly experience and be able to use a microscope.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assembler
- Assemble and repair custom hearing devices
- Medical and electrical assembly
- Wire & assemble components using a microscope
- Review/inspect and audit final product
- Read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
Requirements of the Medical Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical/medical & electrical assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to assembler small components using a microscope
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Pass background check/drug screen
The starting salary for this position is $19.00 per hour.