Location: White Bear Lake, MN
Currently looking for skilled Medical Assemblers to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in White Bear Lake, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have previous medical assembly experience and able to work in a team environment.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assembler:
- Assemble small parts manually under a microscope.
- Clean assembled parts and place in protective bags or boxes.
- Sort and place material or items on tables, racks or bins.
- Maintain accurate records, including training records, and required paperwork.
- Packages assembled parts.
- Report defective material or questionable condition to the department supervisor or line lead.
Requirements of the Medical Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of basic assembly and tooling.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be detail-oriented and work effectively in a team environment.
Compensation for the Medical Assembler:
The starting salary for 1st shift $15.50 - $16.00