Location: Vandais Heights, MN
Vadnais Heights, MN
We are actively recruiting for a 1st shift Material Handler for a temp-to hire opportunity with our client in Vadnais Heights. The qualified candidate will be familiar with an ERP system and have knowledge of Epicor and Microsoft Office Suite.
Material Handler Job Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED required, some relevant college-level coursework preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer databases and systems. Preferably Epicor and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work with chemicals safely.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram format.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs unaided.
Material Handler Job Description:
- Fill orders for material and/or components for production floor.
- Confirm orders match job requirements.
- Issue raw materials into ERP system.
- Receive components from manufacturing into ERP system when necessary.
- Cycle count inventories to ensure part availability and accuracy.
- Clean equipment when job is complete.
Compensation for Material Handler -