Location: Bloomington, MN
Currently looking for Material Clerks to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company in Bloomington, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have previous Shipping/Receiving experience and basic computer skills.
Responsibilities of the Material Clerk
- Prepare and pack custom hearing aid device for shipping according to work instructions
- Work with FedEx, Airborne, UPS or any carrier to get product shipped
- Use RF scanner to locate & pick items for packaging
- Run invoices for all BTE/Custom units or spare parts being shipped
- Perform cycle counting of inventory as required
- Put product away in the proper location in the stockroom
Requirements of the Material Clerk
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability read & understand written instructions in English
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Pass background check/drug screen
The starting salary for the Material Clerk position is $15.00 per hour.