Location: Hamel, MN
Manufacturing Engineer Technician
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill direct hire Manufacturing Engineer Technician openings with a company located in Hamel, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have at least 2 years of Technical College training in a related field and at least 3 years of related experience.
Manufacturing Engineer Technician Job Description:
- Provide technical support for assembly and RMA functions.
- Develop assembly and test procedures.
- Build, document, and maintain factory production and testing equipment.
Manufacturing Engineer Technician Job Requirements:
- At least 2 years of Technical College training in fluid power, robotics, electronics technology, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to grow.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to provide effective equipment documentation.
Compensation for Manufacturing Engineer Technician
The starting salary for this position is $24 to $28 per hour (depending on experience).