Location: Minneapolis, MN
We are actively recruiting for Maintenance Technician candidates for a Direct Hire opportunity with a client in the Fridley area. Ideal candidates will work well in a team environment and be mechanically inclined.
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year certification or 2-3 years of experience.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and prints.
- Mechanical knowledge of production equipment.
- Strong background in electrical and mechanical systems.
Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Preventative Maintenance – Equipment lubrication, Mechanical inspections, Adjustments, Equipment repairs and program improvements.
- Installation/set up of equipment
- Fabrication of fixtures and tooling.
Compensation for the Maintenance Position -
$20.00 - $30.00 - DOE