Location: White Bear Lake, MN
We are actively recruiting for Maintenance Technician candidates for a Direct Hire opportunity with a client in the White Bear Lake area. Interested candidates must have the ability to conduct preventive maintenance on assigned Die Cast Machines and support equipment.
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Two years of technical training and one or more years or related machine maintenance experience, or equivalent.
- Die cast experience strongly preferred, but not mandatory.
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic prints.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Maintenance Technician Job Description:
- Conducts preventative maintenance on assigned Die Cast Machines and support equipment.
- Repairs, rebuilds or replaces worn or defective machine and equipment components.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics.
- Troubleshoot electric circuits.
- Order parts as needed.
Compensation for the Maintenance Technician:
The starting salary for the Matenance Technician is 3rd Shift – 11:00 pm – 7:00 am - $27.41- $30.43 –DOE