Location: New Brighton, MN
We are actively recruiting for Maintenance Mechanic for a temp-to hire opportunity with our client in New Brighton.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Repair a variety of production and machining equipment to support Production, Tool Room and Precision Machining operations.
- Perform and record preventive maintenance on Production, Tool Room and Precision Machining equipment.
- Maintain and update preventive maintenance program to ensure recommended procedures are followed for all equipment
- Clean screw and barrels as required
- Help maintain and organize parts inventory
- Install and set up new equipment
- Generate and implement improvements to equipment and procedures
Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements:
- Three years’ experience maintaining industrial equipment, preferably injection molding machines or machine tool equipment. May substitute with formal training in hydraulics and electrical systems and one year experience
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Comprehensive knowledge of hydraulic, electrical and control systems found on industrial equipment.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Must provide personal tools required to perform the responsibilities of this position
- Basic understanding of PLCs and various sensors (presence, position, pressure, vacuum, temperature, etc.)
Compensation for Maintenance Mechanic –
3rd shift - $22.56