Location: Minneapolis, MN
We are actively recruiting for Machinist & Calibration Technician candidates for a Direct Hire opportunity with a client in the Fridley area. Ideal candidates will have the ability to read blueprints and use precision measuring devices.
Machinist & Calibration Technician Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Gauge Repair
- 3 – 5 years of
- Ability to read blueprints, and use precision measuring devices
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
Machinist & Calibration Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Repair and calibration of all gauging such as calipers, and dial indicators etc.
- Repair and calibration of all tooling and fixtures.
- Design and build new tooling and fixtures
- Set up and operate equipment for turning, boring, grinding, milling and other operations.
- Use all hand or portable power tools
Compensation for the Machinist & Calibration Technician -
$20.00 - $30.00 - DOE