Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill Direct Hire Machinists openings with a company located in Hamel, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have machinist experience and/or education and strong math skills.
Machinist Job Description:
- Set up CNC lathes and mills
- Set up Manual Lathes, Grinders and Mills for Manual Machining operations
- Assist with fabricating new components per Engineering drawings
- Verify work using various measuring methods
- Work from verbal and/or written instructions or sketches
- Report job progress in scheduling system
- Verify drawings using CAD system
- Operate equipment safely and maintain shop cleanliness
Machinist Job Requirements:
- Ability to understand and interpret programs using Mastercam software
- Strong math skills including trigonometry and geometry
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding & knowledge of Machine Shop equipment, machining & measuring processes
- Two-year Machine Tool diploma, degree, or equivalent experience (preferred)
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
Compensation for Machinist
The starting salary for this position is $21+ per hour (depending on experience and shift).
Sign-On Bonus available up to $7000, depending on shift.