Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Labeler Machine Operator openings with a company located in Roseville, MN. Interested candidates need a great attitude, good communication skills, and be a self-motivated team player.
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Effectively and efficiently set up and operate machines
- Load and unload bottles from machine
- Apply proper labels to glass bottles and other items
- Operator basic label machines
- Package and box bottles
Machine Operator Job Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to understand and follow written and/or verbal instructions; ability to read and understand
- Ability to sit for most of the shift
- Ability to work independently and hit production goals consistently
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Have legible penmanship, good communication skills and be detail oriented
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible in working overtime when necessary
Compensation for Machine Operator:
The starting salary for the Labeler Machine Operator position is $16.00-$17.00 per hour.