Location: Vandais Heights, MN
We are actively recruiting for candidates for a temp to hire opportunity with a client in the Maplewood and Vadnais Heights areas. Interested candidates must have the ability to follow instructions and to run a Plastic Injection Molding Machine with supervision
- Follows work instructions as posted at the injection-molding machine.
- Run the press efficiently, with high quality and low waste.
- Packages product in accordance with the part-packaging plan.
- Visually or dimensionally inspects parts as prescribed by the quality standards.
- Manually assembles parts by following specific work instructions.
- Completes production documentation and reporting requirements.
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Ability to follow demonstrated directions.
- Under close supervision, operates one or more injection-molding machines.
- Ability to check molded parts by gauging and visual inspection.