Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Machine Operator openings with a company located in Roseville, MN. Interested candidates should have 1-year machine operation experience, good communication skills, and be a self-motivated team player.
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Effectively and efficiently set up and operate machines
- Collect and document all necessary data, i.e., SPC – statistical process control, material lot tracking, production checklists, and other required or communicated production information.
- Perform and document daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance.
- Analyze problems, bottlenecks, or manpower issues to proactively keep production throughput high.
- Practice and train the concepts of Lean Manufacturing and quality at the source on the production floor.
Machine Operator Job Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to apply good computer and good math skills to job
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible in working overtime when necessary
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Machine Operator:
The starting salary for the Machine Operator position is $20.00 per hour.