Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Machine Operator openings with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should have related machine operation experience in a pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing environment and be able to physically endure job requirements.
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Operate, monitor, and maintain one or two of the following machines: cartoning, tubing, sachets, wrappers, or stick machines and accessories
- Operate non-motorized equipment to move pallets of raw materials, barrels of bulk or finished goods
- Conduct quality checks on raw and finished products
- Document output and downtime
- Accurately complete batch records and logbooks
- Label and palletize finished product
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Related machine operation experience (pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing)
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Basic computer and math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide using grams and kilos)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
Compensation for Machine Operator
The starting salary for this position is $18.25 to $23.00 per hour (Depending on Shift and Experience).