Lead Cleanroom Operator - 2nd Shift
Eden Prairie, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Lead Operator openings with a company located in Eden Prairie, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have previous Medical Device production and lead experience with good communication skills.
Lead Operator Job Description - 2nd Shift
- Ensure all manufacturing process are followed and appropriate information is record
- Record results for daily safety, quality, and efficiency goals
- Troubleshoot and communicate manufacturing issues
- Participate and lead tiered production meetings
- Inspect devices, operate coating machines, complete critical part testing
- Train new and existing coating operators
- Implement and maintain 5s initiatives
Lead Operator Job Requirements - 2nd Shift
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous Medical Device production experience required
- Previous experience as a production lead or similar role strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and lead independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation for Lead Operator - 2nd Shift
The starting salary for the Lead Operator position is $20.00 to $22.00 per hour.