We are actively recruiting for a Kitting Associate for a temp-to hire opportunity with our client in Osseo, Minnesota.
Kitting Associate Job Requirements:
- High school diploma / GED is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Forklift experience preferred
- Basic computer experience is required
- Ability to read/understand basic work instruction or simple schematics is required.
- Experience with and the ability to use hand tools and small power tools required.
- Demonstrate use and understanding of an RF scanner
- Experience with and ability to use a forklift, cherry picker and other essential warehouse equipment.
- Must have basic Computer Skills and the ability to use an online time keeping system.
Kitting Associate Job Description:
- Read and follow basic work instruction for light assembly of finished goods
- Kitting multiple products into single package(s) for resale
- Assist with picking and packing of orders
- Assist with unpacking and receiving of inbound product shipments into the warehouse management system.
- Cross train in all areas of the warehouse
- Warehouse housekeeping
Compensation for Kitting Associate –
1st Shift - $15.00