Location: Plymouth, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Finishing opening with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should have manufacturing experience, be able to work at a fast pace, and work entire schedule.
Finishing Job Description:
- Trim off gates and flash from plastic parts according to specified cosmetic grade using tools such as, but not limited to, hobby knives, utility knives, diagonal-cutting pliers, band saws, grinders, belt sanders.
- Support presses in molding department – operate molding cycle, inspect parts, trim parts
- Count/weigh parts.
- Package parts according to requirements.
- Enter process information into computer.
- Ensure that order quantities and customer specifications have been met.
Finishing Job Requirements:
- Able to work safely with sharp tools/objects, such as but not limited to, hobby knives, utility knives, diagonal-cutting pliers
- Physical job requirements: Stand and/or sit for the entire shift. (up to 12 hours for weekend shifts). Able to do repetitive hand clipping
- Able to use a computer and calculator. Able to read and write in English and do basic arithmetic.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Must be punctual and have good attendance.
- Able to comprehend and follow printed and computer-screen instructions, and direction from supervisors or technical leads. Good written and oral communication skills.
Compensation for the Finisher:
The starting salary for this position is $16.40 per hour ($13.00 + $3.40 shift differential)
Thursday: midnight - 6am
Friday: 6p – 6a
Saturday: 6p – 6a
Sunday: 6p – 6a