Currently looking for Electronic Technicians to fill Direct-Hire openings with a manufacturing company in Shoreview, MN. Candidates must have a 2-year Degree in Electronics Engineering/Technology/Systems.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Technician:
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical assemblies to component level
- Continuous improvement of setup, calibration, and test procedures
- Extensive soldering
- Provide training when necessary to the new build and service assemblers in your area
- Communicate with engineering on product performance and functionality issues
- Work closely with Supervisors/Management
- Background in mounting electromechanical sub-assemblies
Requirements of the Electronic Technician:
- 2-year Degree in Electronics Engineering/Technology/Systems
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Ability to work independently
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
The starting salary for the Electronic Technician is $23.00-$29.00 per hour.