Location: Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area, MN
We are actively recruiting for Electronic Assembler candidates for a temp to hire opportunity with a global company and a globally recognized leader in the field of industrial automation.
Electronic Assembler Job Description:
- Assemble subassemblies and/or final product following instructions from matrix documentation and SOPs.
- Place, wire, solder, glue, connect and encapsulate PC boards and/or units.
- Test, label, package, and deliver to stockroom.
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for polarity and for operation; and record results.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position, align, and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
Electronic Assembler Job Requirements:
- High School education or better
- Previous soldering experience
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Ability to use a computer, hand tools, gauges and testers
- Attention to detail and quality
Compensation for the Electronic Assembler:
- 1st shift – 6:30 am – 3:00 pm - $15.00
- 2nd shift – 3:00 pm – 1:30 am - $17.00