Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill an Electrical Engineer opening with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience, the ability to understand the technical needs of the clients and mechanically inclined.
Electrical Engineer Job Description:
- The primary function of the Electrical Engineer is to design and develop controlled (released) drawings as well as the associated documentation and specifications for all new and existing projects.
- Efficiently and effectively design and create drawings of custom parts, schematics, and products for electrical distribution equipment to comply with industry standards using AutoCAD Electrical software.
- Collaborate with other project members in a consolidated effort to meet project estimated costs, schedules, and quality requirements in an effort to achieve total Customer Satisfaction.
- Help develop, generate, and update the technical and manufacturing standards of current and new products to achieve higher productivity and lower costs.
- Respond to Manufacturing Operations to resolve daily design requests/questions.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date customer/project account list with detailed information about all projects.
- Specify material requirements and create accurate BOM’s for projects based on functionality, availability, and cost effectiveness.
Electrical Engineer Job Requirement:
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-7 years previous experience in a custom manufacturing experience or within the electrical distribution industry.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution systems from 480V to 15kV.
- Competency with use of 2D drafting software (AutoCAD preferred)
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling software (Inventor preferred)
- Experience with ERP computer system (Visual preferred).
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We offer Direct Hire and remote jobs
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Electrical Engineer:
The starting salary for the Electrical Engineer position is $80k-$100k annually.