Location: New Brighton, MN
New Brighton, MN
We are actively recruiting for microscope deburring candidates for a temp to hire opportunity.
Microscope Deburring Job Description-2nd Shift
- Microscope deburrers are responsible for the following key accountabilities:
- Deburrs, grinds, polishes, and cleans machined parts in order to provide a quality product.
- Inspects products and reports any defects that occur from handling.
- Uses general equipment like de-burring tools, power grinders, hand tools, and vibratory de-burring equipment along with solvents, emery paper, polishing compounds, compressed air and part washing machines.
- Works closely with the team and communicates and issues to the lead.
- Computer and paper documentation
Microscope Deburring Job Requirements-2nd Shift
- Previous metal de-burring experience preferred
- Previous inspection experience
- HIGH attention to detail
- Microscope experience- at least 6 months
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to operate machines
- Good computer skills
Compensation for the Deburring Specialist- $13.91