Location: St. Paul, MN
St. Paul, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill an Order Processor position with a company located in St. Paul, MN. Interested candidates must have order entry experience and strong attention to detail skills.
Order Processor Job Description:
- Process a high volume of customer orders into the business system in support of Customer Excellence and team goals.
- Perform as help desk, handling questions and information requests regarding current pricing, reordering and product details,
- Manage min/max inventory levels per stock programs requirements
- Maintain accurate sales order and quote packets, and coordinate/prep offsite storage
- Research previous customer order and assemble information in support of account management order processing
- Perform as primary back-up to front desk duties, including answering main phone line and production job packet creation
- Provide timely departmental and on-time shipment metrics
- Maintain Customer Excellence procedures on SharePoint
- Assemble Marketing documents for divisional promotions
Order Processor Job Requirement:
- Specialized training beyond high school in customer service
- Three years of order entry experience
- Intermediate skills in Teams, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience in Salesforce, SharePoint, and Epicor a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, in office or remote setting
- Second language, Spanish, French or German, preferred but not mandatory
Compensation for Order Processor:
The starting salary for the Customer Service Representative position is $18.50 per hour.