Location: Plymouth, MN
We are actively recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for a temp opportunity with a client in the Plymouth area. A qualified candidate will have 3 -4 years of experience in an office setting.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Ensure and provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely, effective and professional manner. Provide stock status, pricing, delivery and other information as requested via all input methods.
- Expedite orders as needed through appropriate departments and monitor the status of those items regularly.
- Contact customers for purchase order clarification when necessary. Inform of shipping and delivery changes, price changes etc.
- Follow up on pending customer inquiries in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Receive customer purchase orders, change orders, sample requests, and cancellations. Analyze and interpret requirements. Prioritize and prepare orders for system entry.
- Enter purchase orders and sample requests into computer as needed.
- Process change orders, additions and cancellations to existing purchase orders as needed.
- Suggest substitute or alternate products when necessary.
- Work closely with necessary departments to assist customers with delivery delays and changes.
Customer Service Representative 1 Job Requirements:
- This job requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 3-4 three years’ experience in an office setting.
- Must have good verbal communication skills along with proficient phone and typing skills.
- Must have general computer skills, be detail-oriented and able to work effectively with people at all levels.
Compensation for the Customer Service Representative :
$18.00- $19.00/hr depending on experience.