Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Machine Operator opening with a company located in Brooklyn Park, MN. Interested candidates should have related machine operating experience, be mechanically inclined, and able to physically endure the job requirements.
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Perform basic CNC machining tasks: milling, finishing, material handling.
- Operate CNC machine and equipment of limited complexity.
- Read production paperwork and follow production instructions and processes.
- Transport parts of fixtures.
- Retrieve and store materials from storage.
- Prepare material blocks for CNC milling and finishing operations.
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Post high school education in machine trades preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to use measuring instruments such as scales, calipers, dial indicators.
- Able to comprehend & follow printed & computer-screen instructions, & direction from supervisors or technical leads. Good written & oral communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
Shift: Monday: 6p-6a
Compensation for CNC Operator: $14.25 + $2.40 shift differential = $16.65