Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire CNC Machine Operator opening with a company located in Brooklyn Park, MN. Interested candidates should have related machine operating experience, be mechanically inclined, and able to physically endure the job requirements.
CNC Operator Job Description:
- Perform basic CNC machining tasks: milling, finishing, material handling.
- Operate CNC machine and equipment of limited complexity.
- Read production paperwork and follow production instructions and processes.
- Transport parts of fixtures.
- Retrieve and store materials from storage.
- Prepare material blocks for CNC milling and finishing operations.
- Clean and maintain milling machine centers – emptying chip bins, clean out chip debris, replenish coolant, maintain accurate lubricant.
- Support CNC operations with cleaning, filling, emptying, wiping, mopping.
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards within the department.
- Maintain clean and organized work area with emphasis on safety, quality, efficiency, and utilization.
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Adhere to all company policies and operational procedures.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
CNC Operator Job Requirements:
- Post high school education in machine trades preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to use measuring instruments such as scales, calipers, dial indicators.
- Able to comprehend & follow printed & computer-screen instructions, & direction from supervisors or technical leads. Good written & oral communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
Shift: Monday: 6a-6p
Compensation for CNC Operator: $14.25