Eden Prairie, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Cleanroom Operator openings with a company that specializes in making medical device coating solutions, located in Eden Prairie, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have manufacturing or assembly line experience, especially in a cleanroom environment.
Cleanroom Operator Job Description:
- Provide hands-on medical device coating services on schedule.
- Train under the Lead Operator to learn the technical, manufacturing/assembly, communication, and organizational skills to successfully perform Operator I job duties with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to timely fill work orders by following precise work instructions.
- Maintaining coating equipment according to a schedule.
- Prepare work surfaces.
- Reading, understand, and execute work instructions.
- Inspect pre and post coating parts and devices.
- Reporting problems to the Lead Operator or Production Supervisor.
- Maintaining accurate job and order records.
Cleanroom Operator Job Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred (especially in a controlled environment or clean room)
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Regularly required to stand and walk on level surfaces for a prolonged period
- Strong attention to detail and ability to collect and record data
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
Compensation for Cleanroom Operators
The starting salary for this position is $18.00 to $19.00.