Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Cleanroom Operator openings with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have plastic molding experience and able to use a microscope.
Cleanroom Operator Job Description:
- Follows manufacturing procedures which include documentation of product traceability
- Operates the required molding press
- Ability to trouble-shoot molds/presses as required
- Meets established production standards
- Trims and inspects parts
- Secondary operations
- Notifies the materials group to obtain the required materials
Cleanroom Operator Job Requirement:
- Ability to use a microscope/reticle
- Reading and comprehension
- Must have dexterous use of both hands
- Prior plastic molding experience
- Knowledge/training to ISO 13485 (Current) Standards
- Medical/clean-room knowledge/experience.
Compensation for Cleanroom Operator:
The starting salary for the Cleanroom Operator position is $17 to $19 per hour (DOE).