Location: Plymouth, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Mechanical & Sub Assembler openings with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have manufacturing experience, be mechanically inclined and be able to operate hand and power tools.
Assembler Job Description:
- Assembly of lab equipment (biosafety cabinets, incubators, etc.)
- Follow written work instructions and standard custom drawings, to ensure that products are produced to satisfaction
- Perform in-process inspection
- Use of basic hand tools, power tools and measuring equipment
- Drill, fit, wire and fasten parts with minimal tolerances
- Perform touch ups as needed
Assembler Job Requirements:
- Prior assembly experience is preferred
- Math skills including the ability to add, subtract, and interpret common fractions and decimals
- Ability to use hand & power tools and a tape measure
- Ability to sit or stand, sit, move around, and use hands to handle or feel objects
- Ability to talk and hear
- Ability to reach, bend, crouch, squat, twist, kneel or crawl
- Good dexterity
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push & pull finished product from one area to another
- High school diploma or GED
- No BG or DS required
Compensation for Assemblers
The starting salary for this position is $16.75 to $17.00 per hour.
New $2,400 hire on bonus, inquire for details!