Employment as a Product Support Specialist
The Product Support Specialist provides the second level of support for customers and field representatives. The Specialist will assume ownership of support cases and will follow through until the case has been closed or reassigned to another individual or department.
Product Support Specialists typically have these skills:
- Minimum of 1 year of customer support/clerical/admin related duties
- Basic PC knowledge, MS Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
Other Product Support Specialist duties may include:
- Receive incoming instruments, review and compare accompanying paperwork
- Contact customers to verify information
- Answer customer inquiries
- Prepare documentation and instruments for shipments
Product Support Specialists in the Twin Cities can make $17 to $23 an hour.